Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Fun with Dad

This evening was spent at the pool. Travis met us there after work, so dinner was the family favorite.....pizza! Travis was able to watch Landon "swim" and splash in the water. Landon and I were happy to have Dad there with us today.


When we got home Travis took Landon for a ride in the "box car" which is one of Landon's favorite things to do. When Travis is through, he has to hid the box so that Landon doesn't keep asking to do it over and over. Travis is training Landon for roller coaster rides....watch the video and see for yourself.




And just to go back a few days....I took Landon to the Virginia Discovery Museum last week. They have an area in which the exhibit changes every so often. Right now it has a construction theme. Landon put on the vest and hat, well, OK I put the vest and hat on him, but it only stayed on long enough to take a picture.




He also help a "Big Boy" make a gear machine and thought he was so big. The little boy that was playing with Landon keep saying "My name is John. You can call me John" each time I referred to him as "that big boy".









He also enjoyed playing with the funny mirror and the "floating ball". We had so much fun I'm sure we will go back when it gets to cold to play outside. I was really impressed with all there was to do. Landon had a really good time. Maybe when you come to visit we can make a special trip so you can play too.

2 comments:

The Milne Family said...

Is that the children's museum in Richmond? My sister-in-law went to one there that she loved! I would love to meet you up there sometime! Looks like alot of fun!
-Julie

Anonymous said...

Uncle Kevan will be so jealous when he finds out Landon has chosen the Pampers box over his silver race car. Haha!
-Caylin