Sunday, September 14, 2008

New Tubes Tomorrow



Not much has been going on here during the past few days. Well, maybe I should say that nothing exciting has been going on because there is ALWAYS something going on and it usually involves Landon making some sort of mess. Landon has his surgery scheduled for tomorrow morning at 11:20. We have to be there at 9:50 which means Landon can't have anything to eat after midnight (who is going to wake him up to give him something after his bedtime?) and only clear liquids before 7:30. He will not be a happy camper in the morning. He usually wakes up at around 6:30 and is asking for breakfast by 7:30. Too bad we don't have a new pony to give him in the morning to help take his mind of breakfast...Ha Ha! Please pray that things good smoothly during his surgery. Pray that Dr. Early gets a good nights rest and has a go morning. Pray that God guides his hands not only for Landon's surgery but also with all the children he sees before and after.

Landon has been babbling a lot lately and so I am hoping that the new tubes will allow him to hear better and in turn help with his speech. Travis's favorite thing Landon does right now is roar like a dinosaur. I will have to try to get that on video and post is soon.


We are beginning to get ready for our trip to New Mexico for the Balloon Fiesta. We are getting so excited. Landon is working on taking his first steps so Travis and I make him practice each night walking back and forth between us. We hope being able to walk a little bit will help him not get so antsy on the plane trip. I know how much he liked looking at the balloons when we went to the local fiesta and he was only a year old so I can't imagine how his eyes will twinkle this year. I'm sure there will lots of pictures to post when we get back so get ready.

I'll try to post tomorrow evening to let you know how things went.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope everything goes smooth tomorrow. I'll be praying for you guys. When is your trip to New Mexico? I can't wait to see all the pictures!
-Caylin

The Milne Family said...

I'll be praying for a smooth and successful surgery with great results! -Julie