Friday, June 25, 2010

Preschool Prep Company

A blog that I read has found a really neat company that helps kids learn their numbers, colors, shapes, and high frequency words.  I had never really heard of this company before but it sounds really neat. the website is preschool prep company.   The lady who writes the blog has several children, two of which have Down syndrome.  The videos on this post, only1mom.com are really neat to watch.  I think I may have seen some of these video's at the used bookstore in Knoxville ( I think I may recognize the cover) ....which means I may have to check it out.  You know I am always on the look out for things to help us learn.  We have really gotten a lot of use out the books and video's from Love and Learning.  These were the first video's that Landon would watch and it is amazing what he learned from them.  He still loves watching them and I am surprised at how he still learns things.  I'll have to post about that later.

This post is really for all of those mom's out there looking for something a little different to use at home.  Hope this helps!

No comments: